Last Updated: September 2023
(1) Sign up for an account.
(2) Send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback.
(3) Record and upload video journal entries.
(4) Run those journal entries through our analyzer.
(1) Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
(2) Building a database that will help unlock discoveries.
By using Perspectuus, you agree to this Privacy Statement, and you consent that your information will be used by Perspectuus as described herein.
Perspectuus uses information in general (i) to provide, analyze and improve our Services, (ii) to protect the security and safety of our company, employees, and users as Perspectuus reasonably believe is permitted by laws and regulations, (iii) to comply with laws and regulations Perspectuus is subject to, and (iv) to fulfill our service of analyzing your perspective for self understanding.
By using Perspectuus, you consent to the storing and processing of your information, including sensitive information, both in the United States of America and other countries, which may be outside of the country you live in. Perspectuus uses measures to safeguard information, but these countries may have laws different from those of your country of residence.
You may independently decide to share your information to friends and/or family members, health care professionals, or other individuals outside our Services, including through third-party services that connect to our service. You also agree that any authorized users of your account may act on your behalf to share your information.
(1) YOUR USE OF THE PERSPECTUUS SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PERSPECTUUS SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PERSPECTUUS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(2) PERSPECTUUS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PERSPECTUUS SERVICE: (a) WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; (b) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, UNFAILINGLY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) WILL GIVE RESULTS THAT ARE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (d) WILL PROVIDE YOU, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD PARTIES, WITH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIALS THAT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND/OR REQUIREMENTS;(e) WILL BE FREE OF ANY BUGS, ERRORS, OR DEFICIENCIES.
(3) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE THE PERSPECTUUS SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
(4) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OR THROUGH THE PERSPECTUUS SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED.
(5) YOU SHOULD ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN GIVING OUT ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF OR THOSE FOR WHOM YOU HAVE LEGAL AUTHORITY. PERSPECTUUS DOES NOT CONTROL OR ENDORSE ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PERSPECTUUS SERVICE AND, THEREFORE, PERSPECTUUS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PERSPECTUUS SERVICE.
WITHIN THE LIMITS ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PERSPECTUUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PERSPECTUUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (b) ANY ACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE IN THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES, (c) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL, (d) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES; (e) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (f) THE IMPROPER AUTHORIZATION FOR THE SERVICES BY SOMEONE CLAIMING SUCH AUTHORITY; or (g) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES.